Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

After a three month hiatus from Speaking Truth to Pulpits, I begin my fulfillment of a New Years resolution to post at least once a month.  

I ask that you resolve to tell religious communities and leaders the Palestinian side of this tragic and dehumanizing conflict. Or arrange for informed activists/experts to speak to your audiences.

The primary purpose of this blog is to journalize your efforts to tell Ishmael's story.  In fact, perhaps we should call this project Please Let Ishmael Speak.

Read the below entries: 

The Nashville Peace Talks Commence--8-7-14

AND

Palestinian American Roger Harb Reaches out for Peace--8-24-14

The efforts of these two activist/bloggers are exactly what we need to spread across this fine land.  Submit your report as a comment to this blog's most recent entry (your piece does not have to relate to the entry other than in spirit).  I'll edit with a light touch, post, and then others can be inspired by your courage and gain ideas from your approach.

In 2015, let's religiously act locally and Let Ishmael Speak!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments in the spirit of peace and prosperity
for Palestinians and Israelis.